- Lala Kashi Ramji - a widely respected person who travelled all over Northern India spreading message of the Samaj.
- Prof. Ruchi Ram Sahni - Secretary of Lahore Samaj and Secretary of Dayal Singh Educational Trust.
- Baboo Abinash Chandra Mazommdar - Set up many T.B. Sanitoria in Punjab and Simla.
- Bhai Prakash Devji - joined Adi Dharma after leaving Dev Samaj.
Instrumental in drawing many adherents to Adi Dharm. Also Editor of Brahma Pracharak from 1903 till 1908.
- Bhai Sitaramji - Pillar of Punjab Samajes from Sialkot. After Partition settled in Delhi at Delhi Brahmo Samaj.
- Lala Basant Lalji - From orthodox Punjabi Kayastha family converted
to Adi Dharm (Brahmo Samaj) on returning from England. Become
Commissioner of Income Tax Delhi and pillar of Delhi Brahmo Samaj. His
elder son was Air Chief Marshal Pratap Chandra Lal (Chief of Air Staff - India).